Year-End Schedule
I will now introduce my year-end schedule.
On New Year's Eve, I have an unlucky part-time job and have to work at a convenience store until 10 pm. I will go home and watch the Kohaku Uta Gassen with my family. When the day is over, I will eat New Year's Eve soba. It is really strange that only New Year's Eve soba tastes good, even though it is made with cheap noodles.
I am 20 years old. So I plan to attend the Coming-of-Age Ceremony on January 8 and have drinks with old friends afterwards.
In March, I have a training camp with my club. We will stay three nights and play tennis for four days.
No matter how much money I have, I can't afford it.
Your plan is great! I 'm going to stay with my friend during the year-end and New Year's holidays. Let's enjoy coming 2023.
返信削除I am also planning to work part-time at the end of the year. Let's do our best together!
返信削除