Coming of Age Ceremony

The coming-of-age ceremony was held on January 7. Due to the coronavirus, it had not been held for two years. I met with classmates from junior high and high school for the first time in many years and took pictures with them. After the coming-of-age ceremony, I went out drinking with my junior high school baseball team and we went to three izakayas (Japanese style pubs) and a karaoke bar. We went to three izakayas and a karaoke bar, which meant we had to take the first train home, but it was a lot of fun. It was the first time for me to drink too much alcohol and get flustered. It was a lot of fun to hear what my friends were up to now. I wasn't sure about going to the coming of age ceremony, but I'm glad I did.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Year-End Schedule

New Year's resolutions

Know myself!!!